Hi Viewers,

First of all, thanks for dropping by my little blog here. Originally, this blog is created for the purpose of selling action figures. However, as part of the deal that I've got is not up to satisfaction, therefore, I had widened up the scope of items sold in this blog.

Below items are mainly sold here:

  • 2nd hand books. My house is getting more and more packed with books which I read while I grew up. Therefore, I'm selling it off here.
  • 2nd hand dolls. As a kid, I have the habit of collecting dolls. However, the dolls now remains in my wardrobe. I guess selling it to those who really want it is the best choice.

Well, if you have any items that you are searching for and failed to find, do contact us too. We will help whenever we can.

P/s: This blog is still under maintenance and updates will be on going.

Lastly, cheers and may God bless you all. Have a nice day ahead.

Truely, DD
main blog: http://worldofdidi.blogspot.com/
Searching for tips for healthy lifestyle? Click me!